@deniseactive 8 hours, 7 minutes ago
Forum Replies Created
- Jan 22, 2015 at 10:13 pm #73886
I’m so glad you posted your question here! I’ll spread the word and we’ll see if we can connect with someone who’s also experiencing this.
- Jan 16, 2015 at 10:00 am #73591
What a great idea!! Beautiful!!
- Jan 16, 2015 at 9:59 am #73590
What a great photo!! So sweet.
- Jan 16, 2015 at 8:02 am #73580
Oh, gosh, it’s frustrating to feel like you’re hitting a brick wall when it seems the home health aid has it easy.
How often does the home health aide shower your mom? Would you feel comfortable just letting the home health aide shower her?
It also could be that showering every day is just too much for her.
- Jan 15, 2015 at 10:18 am #73554
I kept plugging away even though I really didn’t want to do a thing.
- Jan 14, 2015 at 9:11 am #73516
I met my sister and niece for a drink before our line dancing. I expressed some concerns over a drink, which made me feel much better. And, line dancing is a great release.
- Jan 13, 2015 at 8:12 am #73487
I finished a book which made me feel great because it was a nice break and keeps me on track with my 2015 goals.
I also went to bed on time, which I’m really trying to do every night.
- Jan 12, 2015 at 9:39 am #73440
I made a phone to a colleague that I was tempted to put off. I’m so glad I called, it was just what I needed to feel better.
- Jan 11, 2015 at 5:26 pm #73410
- Jan 10, 2015 at 8:19 am #73342
I finished a book on 1/1.
I’m working on my second book.
I worked out every day except 1/7 when I needed a day of rest.
So far so good!!
- Jan 10, 2015 at 8:17 am #73341
Did the workout again on 1/9. It’s getting easier every time. I’m still struggling to get into the side plank at the end. I can do a side plank but it’s hard to do it at the end.
- Jan 10, 2015 at 8:15 am #73340
I was stressing and fretting until I did the 7-minute workout and then I felt much better.
- Jan 8, 2015 at 7:27 pm #73280
I renewed my library books online and did my Pilates DVD. Both made me feel much better.
- Jan 8, 2015 at 7:32 am #73227
I started a new book, Shopgirl by Steve Martin.
- Jan 19, 2015 at 9:50 am #73701