Thank You for Caring!
We want to improve the caregiving experience. Join our Campaign for CARE:
Connect | Act | Resolve | Educate.
Check out our Caregiving Events.
Join our Caregiving Support Program.
Connect with us in caregiving and after-caregiving chat rooms.
Find your happiness.
Share in our Forum.
Start a caregiving blog.
Tell us what's in your heart.
Use our Caregiving Support Group Curriculum.
Write a Six-Word Story.
The need is great for services and programs to help those who care for a family member or friend (family caregivers). You already know. That great need led you to us. You want to make a difference. You want to be the difference. Our training programs help you be the difference.
- Want to make a difference with your message? Learn how to become a Certified Caregiving Advocate.
- Want to make a difference by hosting a support group? Learn how to become a Certified Caregiving Facilitator.
- Interested in making extra money as you care for a family member and are in the Pragmatic Stage of your caregiving experience? Want to make a difference through your own small business? Take our training to become a Certified Caregiving Specialist.
- Inspired by your own caregiving experience to start a business to help those who care for a family member? Take our training to become a Certified Caregiving Consultant to add consulting services to your own small business.
- Love to deliver presentations and workshops? Take our training to become a Certified Caregiving Educator to deliver workshops in your community. (Note: Our Consultant training is a prerequisite for this training.)
We look forward to you joining us!
Kathy hosts our After Caregiving Ends every Sunday at 7 p.m. ET in our After Caregiving Ends chatroom. Kathy drove from her home in Massachusetts to join us last September at our Regional Caregiving Conference in Monroe Township, N.J. Kathy also became a Certified Caregiving Consultant last year and will complete training to become a Certified Caregiving Facilitator in February.
Rachel, who cares for her grandmother, helps host our 2 p.m. ET chat a few days a week. Rachel also co-hosts our Making a Break project which happens on the fourth Sunday at 3 p.m. ET. Rachel completed her training to become a Certified Caregiving Consultant in 2018 and to become a Certified Caregiving Educator and Facilitator in 2019. She supports our newly-certified consultant by creating their CCC pages on Caregiving.com. She's presented at our National Caregiving Conference in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
You'll find ALilac, who cares for her husband, in our 9 p.m. ET evening chat in our Caregiving chatroom. Lilac, as we call her, is devoted to supporting others who care and is always ready with comforting words. She's a regular in helping man the chatroom during our annual 36-Hour Caregiving Christmas chat. She's spent her holiday hours in our Christmas chat for the past four years.
When you worry and help and care for a family member, you become a member of the largest group of health care providers. Consider: 5,564:…
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed by your caregiving responsibilities… If the thought of the weekend stresses you out, because you know you’ll be off work…
Share your experiences in our two quick surveys:
- We believe caregiving stress is an overlooked epidemic in our communities. Please take a few moments to tell us about your stress from caring for those in your family with a chronic illness, injury or disease in our simple stress survey.
- To better support you, we also would like to know more about the compassion fatigue you may experience as you care for a family member or friend. We’d love for you to share your experiences in our six-question Compassion Fatigue Survey.
We write six-word stories to describe aspects of our caregiving days and lives. We also write these stories to reflect our current situations. Today, let’s…
Several years, I released a free ebook called “After the Diagnosis.” The booklet included tips and suggestions from family caregivers on how to manage after…
We try so hard, day after day. Certainly, the energy we put into trying can be draining. It’s exhausting, though, when our efforts lead to…
During a caregiving experience, we can feel like the good days are behind us, leaving us only bad days. In this webinar, Denise M. Brown,…
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Our Certified Caregiving Consultants can offer insights, suggestions and resources to help as you care for your family member. They understand because they've been there, just like you.