Today, I begin a quick six-part video series that walks you through The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey. In each video, I’m describing the keyword of each stage of the caregiving experience.
In this quick video, I talk about the keyword–ask–for the Expectant Caregiver, the first of the six stages. In this stage, you expect that you will care for a family member or friend in the future.
- Video: Ask, Stage 1 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Find, Stage 2 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Receive, Stage 3 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Welcome, Stage 4 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Allow, Stage 5 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Treasure, Stage 6 (caregiving.com)