Last week, I began a six-part video series that walks you through The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey. In each video, I’m describing the keyword (your coping strategy) of each stage of the caregiving experience.
In this video, I describe the keyword–find–for the second stage of the The Caregiving Years. In the second stage, the Freshman Caregiver, you are beginning to help a family member or friend.
- Video: Ask, Stage 1 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Find, Stage 2 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Receive, Stage 3 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Welcome, Stage 4 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Allow, Stage 5 (caregiving.com)
- Video: Treasure, Stage 6 (caregiving.com)