On Friday, February 14, let’s all meet for a virtual cup of coffee at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT, 7 a.m. PT). To join us, take a photo of your cup of coffee (or tea or water or whatever you enjoy) with a note of support for a specific family caregiver or for all family caregivers. Then share your photo on your social networks–Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Include the hashtag: #coffeewithacaregiver. If you use social media tools like Tweetdeck or Hootsuite, you can schedule your photo to post at 10 a.m. ET. If you can’t share your photo at 10 a.m. ET, post your photo whenever you can on Friday.
On Friday, February 14, share the love with fellow family caregivers. Join us for a virtual coffee with those who care.
- Over a Cup of Coffee, Support a Fellow Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Virtual Caregiving Conference: Create Your Emergency Plan (caregiving.com)
- Save the Date: Virtual Caregiving Conference on March 30 (caregiving.com)
- When You Look Back, What Will Make You Proud? (caregiving.com)
- Next: Review, Wash, Burn (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Would You Describe Your Life Path? (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)