Our debut summit, Caregiving and the Workplace, will happen on June 2 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, 8535 W. Higgins. Our half-day summit will begin with a light continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Our program will begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 1 p.m.
Our Caregiving and the Workplace initial agenda will be:
- 8 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9 a.m. The Issues, a presentation by Cali Williams Yost, CEO and Founder of Flex+Strategy Group & Work+Life Fit Inc., and author of TWEAK IT: Make What Matters to You Happen Every Day
- 10 a.m. Panel discussion: The Working Family Caregiver’s Perspective with
- 11 a.m. Panel discussion: The Employer’s Perspective with:
- Anne Tumlinson, founder of Daughterhood
- John Mills, Senior Director, Product Innovation at UPMC Health Plan
- Sharon Toth, Corporate Accounting Manager at Bi-Link
- Noon: Panel discussion: Can We Create Best Practices? with
- Denise Brown, Founder, Caregiving.com and working family caregiver
- Amy Goyer, working family caregiver, AARP caregiving expert for AARP and author of Juggling Life, Work and Caregiving
- Linda Kunicki, former working family caregiver and Community Liaison, BrightStar Care® of Chicago and La Grange
- 1 p.m to 3 p.m..: Lunch and Working Group discussions. Please feel free to stay for lunch and join our working group discussions to continue the conversation. Additional cost applies.
We are waiting confirmation on additional panelists and will update our agenda to reflect these new panelists as soon as possible.
We will live stream our summit in case you can’t attend in person. You’ll want to purchase a virtual registration to receive a link and password to watch our broadcast.
Register to join us by March 24 to enjoy early bird rates:
- Virtual registration: $25 ($30 after March 24)
- Summit registration only: $99 ($129 after March 24)
- Summit, lunch and working groups: $129 ($159 after March 24)
Register via the form at the bottom of this post. After you submit the registration form, wait for the payment form to appear on this page. You must complete payment in order to be registered for our event.
To reserve a guest room for June 1 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, please call the Marriott at 773-693-4444. Ask for the “Caregiving and the Workplace” special room rate of $189 per night. Our special group room rate expires on May 19. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from O’Hare. Daily hotel parking for our event is $3.
Would you like to sponsor our event? Send me an email for details.