We’re gathering on August 14, 15 and 16 for the fast-track version of our SAGE Giving business launch program. During our three days together, you’ll complete our Certified Caregiving Consultant™ Certified Caregiving Educator™and Certified Caregiving Facilitator™ training.
Through our program, you’ll start a business to share the wisdom you gained during your personal caregiving experience.
Our training will take place at The Garland Hotel, 4222 Vineland Ave in North Hollywood. The Garland offers a beautiful location for us to gather as you gain the skills and tools you want to start your consulting business.
You’ll leave Los Angeles with the confidence and strategies to begin marketing and serving your clients. Your success relates to your comfort level in putting yourself out there — networking, connecting, asking for and receiving the business. Our training program gives you that courage while supporting your specific goals and vision.
Through our training programs, you can
- lead effective caregiving support groups and conversations (Facilitator training)
- create a Simple Solution which leads your marketing efforts and helps you build your client base (Simple Solutions Training)
- deliver presentations and workshops based on The Caregiving Years concept (Educator training)
- consult with family caregivers and former family caregivers to help them create coping strategies, make effective decisions and manage the challenging caregiving emotions (Consultant training).
Our agenda looks like this:
- August 14: Certified Caregiving Consultant Training
- August 15: Certified Caregiving Facilitator Training and Simple Solutions Training
- August 16: Certified Caregiving Educator Training
I’ll be leading the CCC, CCE and CCF training programs; learn about my work. I would love for you to join me! Our time together will be inspiring, touching and fun. Most of all, we’ll spend three productive days together so you leave prepared to launch your business.
In addition to our training programs, you also receive
- Three one-hour coaching calls with me
- A USB drive that contains the NCC17 and NCC18 session recordings, the best market research you can buy
- Two hours with my virtual assistant to help you start your podcast or book yourself on podcasts or organize your next steps
- Access to me throughout June, July and August for help and support when you’re stuck
Once you enroll, you receive immediate access to our training materials and modules. You’ll complete your modules, sessions with your Skills Consultants and review your training material prior to joining me in Los Angeles.
Participants in our Facilitator training say:
“Thank you for such tremendous training and support.”
“The training was wonderful!”
Participants in our Consultant training say:
“I found my home when I found you.”
“I am so thankful that I found you and your program! It is exactly what I needed to give me that push of confidence moving forward in my business. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your guidance and your support!”
You can enroll for our training programs, below. The cost for this business launch program is $2,797. You can save 30% through May 28 when you use coupon code SUCCESS during enrollment. You can choose to pay in full or pay in four installments of $699.25. If you choose the payment plan, you’ll be billed $949.25 at time of enrollment and then on the first day of the next three months.
Our enrollment is limited to five students.
After enrolling, you’ll be directed to our course directory where you’ll select your L.A. training dates and access your course material. You are responsible for your travel expenses, including your hotel. You can check on room rates at The Garland and other area hotels.
Questions? Email Denise at denise @ caregiving.com or call her at 773-343-6341.