When you enroll in our training programs to start your own business or support group on or before May 28, you’ll save 30% with coupon code SUCCESS on the price of the following training programs:
- Certified Caregiving Consultant™
- Certified Caregiving Educator™
- Certified Caregiving Facilitator™
- Certified Caregiving Specialist™
When you enroll in May, you can choose to complete your training in June, July or August. You also can save when you join our Caregiving Co-op and take our Certified Caregiving Advocate training.
Through our training programs, you can
- lead effective caregiving support groups and conversations (Facilitator training)
- become an assistant to family caregivers to help them manage their To Do lists (Specialist training)
- deliver presentations and workshops based on The Caregiving Years concept (Educator training)
- consult with family caregivers and former family caregivers to help them create coping strategies, make effective decisions and manage the challenging caregiving emotions (Consultant training).
We also have a special three-day business launch program which will take place virtually in July and in Los Angeles in August. Through our three-day business launch, you become a CCC, CCF and CCE and gain the skills, confidence and strategy to launch your business. Learn about our virtual three-day program and our LA three-day program.
Want to learn more about programs? Listen to a virtual meeting I held in March during which I discuss our caregiving training programs.
I would love for you to join me in any of these training programs. I love to share what I’ve learned in the 29 years I’ve worked with family caregivers. In 1996, I launched CareGiving.com, one of the first website to add online caregiving support groups, daily caregiving chats and blogs written by family caregivers. Through its blogs posts, podcasts and video chats, CareGiving.com holds one of the largest online libraries of caregiving stories.
Next Avenue named me a 2017 Influencer in Aging, one of “50 advocates, researchers, thought leaders, innovators, writers and experts who continue to push beyond traditional boundaries and change our understanding of what it means to grow older.”
I launched the Caregiving Consultant Training™ program in 2016 to create opportunities for former family caregivers to share their wisdom, knowledge basis and encouragement with current family caregivers. I’ve added additional training programs since to help you create your dream. I truly believe that the best preparation for your small business is your personal caregiving experience.
Enroll in your training program and use coupon code SUCCESS to save 30%. Coupon expires May 28.
Questions? Feel free to email me (denise @ caregiving.com) or call me (773-343-6341).