Birthday Sale: Save 60% on our CCC and SAGE Giving Training
Birthday Sale: Save 60% on our CCC and SAGE Giving Training
In honor of our 23rd birthday, you'll save 60% on our training programs, including our:
- Certified Caregiving Consultant™ training and any CCC package
- Our Three-Day Business Launch program
- Time Management
- Marketing and Messaging Boot Camp
- SAGE Giving, our 90-day business development program.
Enroll today to get the best deal on our training programs we'll ever offer.
When you enroll with coupon code 60 (it's just 60), you'll save more than $1,000 on our CCC training. Wow! Even better, enroll in our Caregiving Co-op and you'll save 65% on our CCC training and CCC training packages. (After joining our Co-op, check our Co-op Forum for your discount coupon. Co-op members also can still save 80% on our Facilitator and Specialist training through July 31.)
"I am so thankful that I found you and your program! It is exactly what I needed to give me
that push of confidence moving forward in my business. Thank you
from the bottom of my heart for your guidance and your support!"
~ Brenda Nesbitt, Coaching for Caregivers Canada and family caregiver to her daughter
Certified Caregiving Consultant Training
After enrolling in our course, you’ll receive access to our modules that you watch prior to our virtual one-day training. You also will participate in 30-minute calls with our four CCC Skills Consultants. Our Skills Consultants are Certified Caregiving Consultants who help you practice listening, questioning and validating -- the core skills of our program. During our one-day class, we’ll review material covered in the classes while you demonstrate knowledge of the skills and tools discussed in the webinars. You’ll also tell a four-minute caregiving story, either yours and another’s (like a colleague or friend). At the end of the day, you’ll receive access to your exam.
In addition, you'll receive training on how to use our proprietary tools, our Caregiving Wheels, which start a conversation with family caregivers. Our innovative approach begins with the premise that family caregivers don't need an assessment. They need an effective conversation with a professional they can trust.
More than 150 individuals from the U.S., Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands, Trinidad and Qatar have enrolled in our Certified Caregiving Consultant™ training. We'd love for you to join us.
Our training program helps you consult with family caregivers in your own business, support your employees who care for a family member and enhance your work with family caregivers.
Select the option below which meets your needs:
- Learn how our CCC training program helps your workplace.
- Learn how our CCC training program enhances how you serve family caregivers in a social service or non-profit agency.
- Learn how our CCC training program helps you start a business serving family caregivers.
You can choose to join us virtually or in-person. Our virtual options include what we call our Fast Track program -- you watch our nine modules and then meet with us for one day of virtual training. We have several Fast Track training dates available. If you prefer, you can join us for our nine-week option; you watch a module each week and join a virtual discussion about that module each week. Our next nine-week training begins on September 9.
Our in-person training dates accompany our upcoming regional conference in New Jersey and our national conference in Chicago.
Northeast Regional Caregiving Conference
- Thursday, September 19: Certified Caregiving Consultant™ training
- Friday, September 20: Certified Caregiving Educator™ Training (9 a.m. to Noon) and Certified Caregiving Facilitator™ Training (1 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Our training will take place at Springpoint at Home, 2650 US-130, Cranbury, N.J. 08512
Register separately to join us at the Northeast Regional Caregiving Conference.
National Caregiving Conference
- Thursday, November 7, or Sunday, November 10: Certified Caregiving Consultant™ training
- Sunday, November 10: Certified Caregiving Educator™ Training (9 a.m. to Noon)
- Our training will take place at the Chicago Marriott O'Hare, 8535 W. Higgins.
Register separately to join us at the Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference.
Ready to start? Enroll in your CCC training program through August 7 with coupon code 60 to save 60%. (Our coupon is good for the pay-in-full option only.) After you enroll, you'll choose your virtual or in-person training date.
Certified Caregiving Educator Training
Once you complete the Certified Caregiving Consultant™ training course you can take our Certified Caregiving Educator™ in-person course, which we now offer virtually. When you’re a certified educator, you can present The Caregiving Years presentation program in the community. We’ll arm you with presentation skills and a turn-key presentation program. We’ll help you develop a marketing plan to present The Caregiving Years in your community, at local employers and at your house of worship. When you enroll in both the CCC and CCE program, you enjoy a package deal that brings in more savings with our 60% off birthday sale.
Learn more about our CCE program.
SAGE Giving, a 90-day Business Development Program
Would you like to make the most of your Certified Caregiving Consultant™ and Certified Caregiving Educator™ training program? Join our SAGE Giving, our 90-day business development program. Our 90-day business development program gives you:
- CCC and CCE designations;
- Your marketing plan, which includes the messaging you need to reach your potential clients
- Turn-key presentations to educate and support family caregivers and health care professionals
- Access to Denise for ideas, support and insights throughout the program when you're stuck
- Three one-hour coaching calls with Denise
- Six months access to our NCC17 and NCC18 session recordings, the best market research you can buy
- A competitive edge with our proprietary tools and assessments
- Effective time management skills so you can focus and produce
- A community of fellow entrepreneurs who understand the challenges and will celebrate your successes
Learn more about SAGE Giving training and enroll through August 7 with coupon code 60 to save 60%. (Our coupon is good for the pay-in-full option only.).
I would love for you to join me in any of these training programs. I love to share what I've learned in the 28 years I've worked with family caregivers. In 1996, I launched Caregiving.com, one of the first website to add online caregiving support groups, daily caregiving chats and blogs written by family caregivers. Through its blogs posts, podcasts and video chats, Caregiving.com holds one of the largest online libraries of caregiving stories.
Next Avenue named me a 2017 Influencer in Aging, one of “50 advocates, researchers, thought leaders, innovators, writers and experts who continue to push beyond traditional boundaries and change our understanding of what it means to grow older.”
I launched the Caregiving Consultant Training™ program in 2016 to ensure family caregivers connect with professionals who understand the caregiving experience and deliver the best possible support.
Questions? Feel free to email me (denise @ caregiving.com) or call me (773-343-6341).
Enroll when you're ready. Be sure to use coupon code 60 to save 60% through August 7.
Like this article? Share on social
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.