Enjoy all the benefits of your free Caregiving.com membership plus get additional support from Denise M. Brown, Caregiving.com's founder, and her team of Certified Caregiving Consultants.
We believe you deserve the best help and support as you care for a family member. We also know the importance of talking through your worries and doubts so you can create plans to manage the impact of your caregiving experience on your life. Our Caregiving Support Programs offers what you need, connecting you to moderated support groups, planning consultations and discounts on products and services.
You can enroll at the bottom of this page.
Care and Share meetings (our moderated support groups)
Connect with Denise for support and solutions:
- We'll meet in our Caregiving Chatroom on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET (7 p.m. CT, 5 p.m. PT).
- We'll connect for a virtual meeting on the fourth Saturday of every month at Noon ET (11 a.m. CT, 9 a.m. PT).
Access our co-op for additional courses and training to help you stay grounded during caregiving. Courses and training include:
- Caregiver 101
Gain support to help you manage after a family member's diagnosis and insights into how to navigate the health care system.
- Certified Caregiving Advocate
Our CCA training which helps you focus on your movement to make the caregiving experience better.
- Accepting Caregiving and Finding Your Power
How do you survive caregiving? A key component is acceptance. And, that’s easier said than done. There’s so much to accept in caregiving–how is it possible? How in the world can it really help? In this four-week class, Denise M. Brown, Caregiving.com, helps you move to acceptance so you can find your power.
- Finding Joy
Caregiving feels full of so much we don’t want–losses, declines, adjustments, difficult decisions–we can’t believe it can continue joy. In this four-week class, Denise will help you uncover joy. Because joy exists for you every day.
- Making Way for Wellness
In our free webinar, Turning Take Care Upside Down, we shared a new way to look at wellness. In this four-week class, we’ll delve deeper into creating your wellness plan, finding your strengths and celebrating your successes.
- Setting My Limits
In this four-week class, we’re helping you make your way with classes that explore the power of your limits. In Setting My Limits, you’ll gain tools to determine your limits within your day and within your role.
Caregiving Planning Consultations
Connect with Denise or one of our Certified Caregiving Consultants (CCC) for one-hour planning meetings. For these planning meetings, you pay what you can and what you want. (Typically, the planning meetings cost $150 and we suggest you pay at least $20.) You can schedule the following planning meetings with Denise or a CCC:
- After the Diagnosis Plan: Determine your next steps after a family member's diagnosis.
- The Care Plan: Work through your caree's current and future care needs and your plans to meet those needs.
- The Career During Caregiving Plan: Staying engaged in your career during caregiving can feel like a daunting task. We'll talk out what you want to achieve and how you can accomplish even during your caregiving experience.
- Celebration Plan: Create celebrations that take into account the caregiving needs while making the most of the event.
- The Communication Plan: Decide how and when you'll communicate updates with family members, health care professionals and workplace managers.
- The End-of-Life Plan: When your caree reaches end-of-life, we can put a plan in place to create treasured moments.
- Love Wishes Plan: Talk out your wishes for love when caregiving or an illness change love for you and your family.
- Make a Break Plan: Work out your plan to take time for what you need and want.
- Money Plan: Talk out the budget for care, the budget you need and the opportunity for you to be reimbursed for the care you provide.
- The Peace of Mind Plan: Your doubts and worries will keep you up at night. The opinions of others will keep you gritting your teeth. We'll determine what gives you peace of mind so that you live with minimal regrets.
- The Rest of Life Plan: Caregiving happened. How will you and your caree move their the rest of your lives? We'll put plans in place to make the rest of life happen.
- The Transition Plan: You and your caree will experience transitions during caregiving. We'll help you manage the changes so you both adjust.
- The WELL Plan: Your wellness is critical for your today and your tomorrow. We'll help you find what keeps you well.
Monthly Virtual Meetings
- Community Reflection on the first Sunday at 10 a.m. ET
- First Photo Project on the first Thursday at 2 p.m. ET
You can pay what you can to join our Caregiving Support Program although we suggest an annual fee of $49.95. When enrolling, below, you can change the dollar amount from $49.95 to the amount you can and want to pay.
After enrolling, you’ll be directed to the Main Directory for our courses and training programs. Once there, you’ll choose the Caregiving Support Program directory. Once at our Caregiving Support Program directory, please:
- Complete our one-minute survey.
- Click through our Co-op for more program details.
You can enroll in our Caregiving Support Program at the bottom of this page.
(Want to offer this program in your community? Visit Caregiving Support Program, Better Serving the Caregiving Community for details.)
Caregiving.com Free Membership
- Three daily unmoderated chats
- Free webinars
- Free monthly virtual meeting
Caregiving Support Program
- Three daily unmoderated chats
- Monthly virtual meetings
- Free webinars
- Weekly moderated chats
- Monthly facilitated Care and Share meetings
- 50% off planning consultations
- Courses to help you manage caregiving responsibilities
- Coupon codes to save 20% on our Facilitator and Speciaist training
- Certified Caregiving Advocate training at no charge
- Free enrollment in our Master Classes in Caregiving