Elizabeth offers private 1-on-1 consulting sessions and is available to share her ‘Find Time for What You Love’ as a presentation or hands on workshop for your group or organization.
Her formal training combined with her variety of personal family caregiving experiences positions her to help family caregivers better manage the demands of work, family, personal well-being and caregiving.
Elizabeth is the right consultant for you if you are:
- Open to trying new systems to find time for the things you love
- Ready to learn how to let go of some control and streamline parts of your life to reduce stress
- Anxious to incorporate more self-care into your daily activities to avoid caregiver burnout
- Actively seeking positive relationships & feelings
- Requiring permission to prioritize your health & happiness
- Struggling to manage the demands of work, family, personal well-being & caregiving
- Wondering how to approach difficult conversations
- Ready to set boundaries so that you have more time to breathe
- Interested in creating your own personalized self-care plan
- Wanting to rekindle your own goals & dreams and feel optimistic about your future
To determine if working with Elizabeth may be beneficial for you, request a complimentary 30-minute private phone or Skype consultation. Please indicate the best days and times for your session.