Our conference will take place on Friday, December 2, and Saturday, December 3, at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, conveniently located minutes from O’Hare and a subway ride from downtown Chicago.
You’ll want to attend our conference if:
- You care for a family member or friend (family caregiver);
- You cared for a family member or friend (former family caregiver);
- You work with (or want to work with) family caregivers, either in your own business or in an organization or agency (a professional).
Our conference will include pre-conference intensives on Friday. Our Saturday conference will feature an exhibit floor and educational sessions featuring three separate tracts:
- Family Caregivers: Connect with others who care for a family member; attend sessions which speak to your experiences and gather resources which help you manage the experience.
- Former Family Caregivers: Connect with others adjusting to their life after caregiving ends and attend sessions which help you enter the next phase of your life.
- Professionals Working With Family Caregivers: Connect with others who work with family caregivers, either through their own business or in an agency or organization. Gain insights into the caregiving experience which will help you work well with family caregivers. In addition, learn marketing techniques to help you reach family caregivers. (You must register at the Professional rate to attend these sessions.)
Register for our conference via the form at the bottom of this post. After you submit the registration form, wait for the payment form to appear on this page. You must complete payment in order to be registered for our event.
Attend for Free
Registration is free for our Saturday conference for family caregivers and former family caregivers who opt to participate in our Care-A-Van and/or What I Wear When I Care Fashion Show contests. Let us know if you’d like to participate in our Care-A-Van and/or What I Wear When I Care Fashion Show contests.
Check out our National Caregiving Conference agenda.
- Our Friday pre-conference intensives cost between $20 and $50 and are open to family caregivers, former family caregivers and professionals.
- The cost for family caregivers and former family caregivers to attend our Saturday conference is $20.
- The cost for professionals to attend our Saturday conference is $99 through September 30; the cost goes to $110 beginning October 1.
- Add $15 if you’d like CEUs. In order to receive CEUs for Saturday’s conference, you must register at the professional rate for Saturday’s conference.
Registration for our Saturday conference includes a continental breakfast and lunch as well as access to our sessions and exhibitor floor. You’ll pay for your travel expenses, including your hotel stay.
We’ve been approved to provide continuing education hours for our Friday pre-conference intensives (4 hours for our four-hour intensive; 2 hours for our two-hour intensives) and for our Saturday conference (6.5 hours). Continuing education hours are provided by the University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine in collaboration with the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois.
The professions provided for are:
- Athletic Trainer
- Dental Hygienist
- Marriage and Family Counselor
- Nurse (APN, RN, LPN)
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Social Worker
To reserve a guest room for December 2 and/or December 3 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, please call the Marriott at 773-693-4444. Ask for the National Caregiving Conference special room rate of $119 per night. Our special group room rate expires on November 11. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from O’Hare. Daily hotel parking for our Friday and Saturday is $3. Overnight parking is $9.
Download our National Caregiving Conference Conference Program Guide to help you plan for the conference.
We are so very grateful for the support of the following sponsors of our National Caregiving Conference: