On Friday, we'll broadcast our Practical Tract:
9 a.m. Technology Panel
10 a.m. Judgment-Based Decision Making for Caregivers with Tyler Ludlow and Liz Mascherino
11 a.m. Caregiving 101: Boldly Surviving with Carolyn Grant, Andrew Koch, Lisa Riggi
1 p.m. Health & Wellness for a Vibrant Life in a Tiny Home with Carol Papini
2 p.m. Hands On Caregiving with Pastor Bruce Hanson and Penny Patnaude
3 p.m. Challenges, Changes, and Choices: Caregiving for People with Movement Disorders, a panel discussion of family caregivers with Diane Breslow
4 p.m. Getting Real: The Low Down on Depression and What You can Do with Deb Kelsey-Davis
Register to join us in person or virtually.
On Saturday, we'll broadcast:
- our keynote presentation,
- Teepa Snow's two-hour presentation,
- our fashion show,
- A Life Interrupted: Picking Up the Pieces Panel Discussion,
- Loud and Proud: The Bold Battle Cry of an Advocating Family Caregiver and Former Family Caregiver and
- our closing session.
You can watch our conference for one day or both days. In addition, you can purchase access to our archive in case you miss the live broadcast.
Check out our agenda for our virtual broadcast.
- Live streaming: Free. Watch at www.playbackcaregiving.com/livestream
- Live streaming plus archive: $60 for three months access to watch the archive of our two-day broadcast. Access ends February 12.
- Virtual Registration for Professional Coaches, Certified Senior Advisor and Certified Dementia Practitioner® for resource development hours (coaches) and CEUs (CSAs and CDPs): $332 (includes three months access to our archive.)
Get our conference app to meet our presenters, take notes during conference sessions and connect with attendees. The app will work on any device. In the app store, please search for cgevents and download. Once you download the app, you will see the 2017 Conference. Click on that event and press download. Please download and start using the app as soon as you can. Use our app if you plan to join us in Chicago or virtually.
Benefit from a year’s worth of valuable educational sessions when you purchase a complete package of CareGiving Conference recordings. All recorded sessions are offered as Video MP4 and Audio MP3 files. The video files include complete PowerPoints synced to audio, exactly as they happen in the room. Check out our NCC17 Recordings Brochure.
Teepa Snow’s workshop will not be recorded, which means her presentation will not be included in our conference recording packages or the archive of our live stream. You can watch Teepa’s presentation during our conference live streaming on November 11 (or in person at our conference).
With three complete recording package options to consider, choose the package that best fits your learning styl and budget! All complete packages give you online access to a dedicated website with your own custom dashboard. The USB Works Package adds a USB flash drive to your online access, with all the files pre-loaded and a user-friendly menu for easy navigating and playing. The USB drive also includes all available handout PDF files.
- 6-Month Fast Pass Streaming Only Access: $99
- 12-Month Season Pass Streaming + Download Offline Access: $149
- USB Works Package Season Pass + All Files Delivered on USB Flash Drive: $199
Most sessions will be available to view online within 24 hours of the live event. Price goes up November 12!
Purchase your virtual registration and conference recordings, below. We'll send regular reminders and information on how to join our broadcast.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.