We’re so grateful to the sponsors of our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference:
“There is no other caregiver conference that I have attended in my 30 years in this business that matches the quality of the attendees, events, exhibitors, and sponsors.” ~ Joy Loverde (www.elderindustry.com), author of Who Will Take Care of Me When I’m Old? and the best seller, The Complete Eldercare Planner.
Will you join us for our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference?
Our conference, which will take place November 7 through 10 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, 8535 W. Higgins, will bring together those who currently care for a family member and those who previously cared for a family member. In addition, professionals who work with family caregivers and those interested in family caregiver issues will join us. “It was an amazing experience to connect with warm, compassionate caregivers and to hear their stories,” says an attendee of our Third Annual National Caregiving Conference. “It was unlike any conference I have ever attended.”
Our conference is about what caregiving is like for us. The majority of our sessions and panel discussions will be led by current and former family caregivers. We will gather to talk honestly about our experiences and to share solutions and ideas to make it better. An attendee to our third conference described her experience this way: “I felt welcomed! Appreciated! Most exhausting week/weekend that I loved!!
Our conference is a one-of-a-kind event — it’s the only conference which features family caregivers and former family caregivers as presenters and panelists. We’re the experts in our caregiving experiences which is why we are the presenters. “This was a phenomenal conference,” says an attendee of last year’s conference. “All of the speakers were informative and engaged. I learned a lot and connected with many wonderful caregivers. Everything was very well organized.”
This year’s conference theme, Our Amazing Difference, puts our great work in the spotlight. We’ll share about the difference we make to our carees, our families, our workplaces, our communities, our faith-based organizations, our health care system and each other. Would like to support our work? Learn how to become to a NCC19 sponsor and join Embracing Carers, our Supporting Sponsor.
Please save the dates to join us in Chicago or virtually. As we did last year, we’ll broadcast sessions on two days (November 8 and 9). In addition, please be aware of the following special dates:
- March 29: NCC19 Presenters announced.
- April 15: NCC19 Agenda announced.
- May 13: Virtual Caregiving Summit begins; join us for a chance to win free registration and two nights at our conference hotel.
- June 1: Early bird registration opens.
- August 31: Early bird registration closes.
You may be tempted to attend but worried about how to make attending our conference happen. Some suggestions to help:
- Talk out your desire to attend with other family members and friends because sharing how much you want to attend can help make it happen.
- You will be in good company at our conference. Many of attendees to our previous conferences arrived alone and left with friendships and support that have remained with them throughout the year.
- Check out our NCC19 budget so you can know how much to save.
- Consider our ideas for you to get help for your caree while you attend our conference. Now’s the time to explore options in your community which can help you join us.
So you don’t miss any ontests or announcements, join our mailing list to receive regular updates.