National Caregiving Conference Testimonials
National Caregiving Conference Testimonials
We are the national conference that brings together family caregivers and former family caregivers from across the country. At previous conferences, attendees arrived from both coasts, the South, the Midwest and Canada.
Our conference features presentations and panel discussions from family caregivers and former family caregivers. At our conference, just like in our day, we're the experts. Join us to connect to others who understand and to receive insights, inspirations and information. This year's conference theme, Our Amazing Difference, honors our awesome impact.
What's it like to attend our conference? Attendees to our Third Annual National Caregiving Conference share their experiences:
- It was great to interact with others who understand my circumstances.
- It was a warm experience. Lots of opportunities for networking and for gaining great information.
- Great Conference, hope I can put at least 1/3 of what I learned to practice.
- The rich content and variety of topics was amazing. I also enjoyed hearing the various perspectives from the panelists.
- I really appreciate the variety of topics in the sessions – from technology to relaxation, self-care to running a business. All sessions were beneficial.
- Exceptional conference and location
- I have been to many continuing education events in my 30+ years as a Dental Hygienist and the Caregiving Conference was hands-down the BEST experience I have ever had. Each presenter was excellent and well versed in their various topics. I wish each session was longer, due to the ample information to cover. The small groups were a great way to have personal discussions and share helpful tips and experiences.
- I look forward to using my new knowledge and plan to come back next year.
- Inspirational event.
- This was my first conference & I attended all day Friday and Saturday. All speakers were excellent. I learned a lot & purchased several books.
- It was amazing. I had lost the last person/my mother in close proximity to the conference. While I wasn’t sure if it made sense to attend the conference, it ended up being a very helpful and healing process to do so. Thank you Denise and everyone I encountered over the two days. You helped.
- WOW! How jammed packed full of awesome sessions this was. I wish I had at least 2 more days there to be able to take it all in. There was so much to learn! I felt like I was back in high school changing classes again and it felt wonderful. I met so many incredible people/caregivers. I shared like I’ve never shared before. Thank you, Denise, for helping make this possible!!! I look forward to next year.
- Felt welcomed and supported. Thank you!
- It was my first and I was honored to be there.
- Fantastic to be together. Important to define ourselves individually as “caregiver” and significantly as a group. Loved seeing all the initiatives. More clear than ever this is a very defined niche market. Excited at next steps. 2018 Conference = “number three’s the charm” 🙂 Looking forward to next steps and seeing assured growth.
- Absolutely excellent presentations and networking opportunities
- Made new, meaningful friendships.
- It was a very worthwhile Conference, there was an awful lot covered, I will try to go again next year.
- It was an amazing experience to connect with warm, compassionate caregivers and to hear their stories. It was unlike any conference I have ever attended.
- The conference was WONDERFUL!
- Very well done. great learning and wonderful connections. Thank you.
- I thought the speakers were great and the facilities and food were too.
- It was a wonderful conference.
- Wonderful event! Great range of session topics. Speakers were thoughtful and very gracious in sharing tips and personal experiences.
- A truly amazing and inspirational event, felt so much love and warmth from so many people. Thank you Denise.
- I think the conference just keeps getting better and better. It is nice to rub shoulders with other caregivers and to hear their stories. Great selection of vendors.
- I watched it virtually and I am hoping to be there in person next year to hear more presentations. It was very informational and hearing other caregivers stories including some tips and tricks will help current and future caregivers.
- I felt welcomed! Appreciated! Most exhausting week/weekend that I loved!!
- This was a phenomenal conference! All of the speakers were informative and engaged. I learned a lot and connected with many wonderful caregivers. Everything was very well organized.
- No sales pitches. No nasty or selfish people. Highly supportive conference culture all three days.
- I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the conference. This was the first time I attended. It was an awesome, inspiring, motivating event.
- It is always comforting to be surrounded by people who are in a similar situation. I found that to be true at this conference, with friendly, accepting people everywhere. Most of the sessions were helpful and I will be sharing a lot of good stuff with the care partners I help.
- Amazing, awesome, fulfilling, engaging!
- Very informative and inspiring. I learned a great deal.
- It just keeps getting better and better every year!
Attendees to our Second Annual National Caregiving Conference share their experiences:
“I don’t know how to thank you for your generosity, your big heart and your unbelievable passion. You welcomed me into the tribe sight unseen and I’m very grateful. My heart is full from a weekend with you, your team and those you serve.” ~ A conference attendee
“You deserve accolades for putting on such a great event. And thank you for the opportunity to share some of my caregiving experiences with the conference.” ~ A conference attendee
“Everything about #NCC17 seems like respite care for caregivers: session topics, friendships, practical advice, & healthy, delicious food.” ~ A conference attendee
"The entire conference center felt peaceful, engaging, relaxing, and spiritual. The family caregivers came from all over the country to be supported, encouraged, and to encourage others. Deep conversations, stories, tears, laughter, great food, tools and resources were shared throughout this two-day conference." ~ Marti Hannon, former family caregiver and owner, World Changer Consulting
Attendees to our First Annual National Caregiving in 2016 said this about our event:
“The event is so necessary – we are all caring for someone at most times in our lives. I can’t wait to tell my family, friends and co-workers about this event. I would love to become involved with the organization of future events.” ~ Celeste Duignan
“It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of this conference. The energy, love and support was a blessing. A true drink of water for my parched soul. Thank you!” ~ Sibyl M. Yau
“I believe that the information given at this conference is something that every caregiver should have. If I had had this information sooner in my caregiving experience, (I) would have been much, much better from the beginning.”~ Diane Glittenberg
“First and foremost I need the break. It was wonderful to rub shoulders and hear the stories of others and realize I am not alone on the caregiver journey. I came empty and I am leaving refreshed, renewed and overflowing. Thank you!” ~ Joan Koch
We are so very grateful for the support of the following sponsors of our National Caregiving Conference, especially Embracing Carers™, this year's supporting sponsor:
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.