Thank you so much for your support! Please review our Exhibitor Agreement and then complete the registration form, below.
Thank you so much for choosing to exhibit at the Northeast Regional Caregiving Conference which will take place on September 21 at Monroe Village, One David Brainerd Dr., Monroe Township, N.J. When you purchase your sponsorship or exhibit space, you agree to the following:
When you purchase your exhibit space, you agree to the following:
- The exhibitor understands that sponsorship and exhibitor space is only reserved after full payment is received.
- The exhibitor agrees to maintain its exhibit space as long and as much as possible.
- The exhibitor area is limited to the assigned booth.
- The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of sponsor’s activities on the Monroe Village premises and will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CareGiving.com, its sponsors and partners and Monroe Village, its owner, and its management company, as well as their respective agents, servants, and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims.
- Monroe Village does not provide storage space for any exhibit display materials or merchandise. All material must be removed from the premises when the conference ends.
- We cannot offer a refund if an exhibitor cancels.
We reserve the right to the modify the Exhibitor Agreement as we continue to organize the conference. We will notify you immediately of any changes.