My parents are sleeping. All is quiet (for now). I'm up at 6 a.m. to find some peace and 'cover'. I need rest. Aggression and dementia are escalating. Still don't know where to turn (or 'can't'). Need rest. @rainbow and @ejourneys I think saved my sanity by being there when I need it most (this time). Last time it was @worriedwife.
When does it end? Or does it? Am I the one at fault? Or are my requests for safety and security while caring for my parents reasonable? Overload. Trauma. (B)Rambling in the midst of Running for Cover. Finding Cover.
- Crown Of Thorns (Running for Cover) (caregiving.com)
- Always Chasing Rainbows (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)
- Chasing Tigers (caregiving.com)
- Tears (caregiving.com)
- Rest Lockout (Chasing Tigers Part Two) (caregiving.com)
- Advocating For Myself (caregiving.com)
- Not So Alone (caregiving.com)
Like this article? Share on social
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.