Join our Caregiving Co-op
Join our Caregiving Co-op
During my presentation, The Future of Caregiving, at our recently completed Third Annual National Caregiving Conference, I shared that co-ops are the future. Companies who understand their customers will be a community rather than an individual will win.
Since sharing about co-ops, @rkhiles has encouraged me to start one. I've started something similar to co-ops in the past but I was too soon with the idea in the marketplace. I also didn't have Rachel's support.
The time is right for a Caregiving Co-op.
Tap into the power of a community that cares. Through our Caregiving Co-op, you can save on products and services, share equipment and supplies you no longer need, receive our support and receive reimbursement for your expertise.
As a member of our co-op, you'll
- Become a Caregiving.com affiliate so you can earn as you share about our products and training programs. You earn 10% commission on all sales you generate, including memberships to our co-op and enrollments in our training program.
- Receive more support when you join our Caregiving Happiness Project with monthly video chat. We'll connect on January 5 at 1 p.m. ET (Noon CT, 11 a.m. MT, 10 a.m. PT) for our first Happiness Project Meeting.
- Be invited to join focus groups held by companies interested in your caregiving experiences, your insights about their product or service, and your challenges that need solutions. Focus group participants at our National Caregiving Conference usually receive a $20 gift card for an hour of their time. Those who participated in focus groups at the conference raved about their experiences.
- Receive special pricing on products and services. We'll keep you posted as companies enroll to become a Co-op Sponsor. In December, you can save 20% on our Certified Caregiving Facilitator™ training. After joining our Co-op, check our Forum for details on how you can save.
- Share equipment and supplies you no longer need with other Co-op members.
- Enjoy special perks, like special pricing for our national and regional conferences.
- Participate in monthly virtual meetings where you'll learn about deals as well as recommended products and services.
We're pooling our numbers in order to get the best pricing possible on products and services you may need. In addition, we're sharing our expertise about products we'd recommend. We're also receiving reimbursement for our expertise.
The more members we have in our Co-op, the better our co-op becomes. We have better buying power and more expertise for companies to reimburse.
Enjoy an introductory rate of $29.95 for a one-year membership. Our price will increase on January 15.
We'd love for you to join us!
Join our Co-op:
- If you do not have a Caregiving.com account, register your Caregiving.com account and select that you wan to join our Co-op.
- If you are already a member of Caregiving.com, enroll below.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.