Enter Our Conference Contest: Get Me to Chicago!
Enter Our Conference Contest: Get Me to Chicago!
Update: Congrats to Birdie and Joan who each won $1,000. Look for an email from me with details.
Thanks so much to everyone for entering!! We have another contest that begins May 13 — we’re giving away three nights in our conference hotel. We will have more contests this summer and this fall. Please check back regularly (or join our conference mailing list) for details.
We'd love for you to join us for our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference which happens November 7-10 in Chicago. We've got a contest beginning April 28 that will help offset the costs of attending our conference.
Enter our contest for a chance to win one of two $1,000 cash prizes to help with your travel, your hotel and respite care costs to attend the Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference. Anyone currently helping or caring for a family member or friend can enter our contest, which begins on April 28 and ends at Midnight ET on May 1. We’ll choose two random winners on May 2 to receive the cash prizes. In addition, our winners will receive a free registration to our conference. If you win, you'll receive your cash when you attend our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference in Chicago. (In the past, we've sent money to conference contest winners prior to the conference and then they haven't attended our conference. Our new policy is to award the cash prizes to our winners at the conference.)
Our conference will begin with afternoon workshops on November 7 and will conclude with morning and afternoon sessions on November 10. Our agenda, which will be posted on April 30, will reflect this year's theme, Our Amazing Difference. Sessions and workshops will be delivered by those who care or cared for a family member because we're the experts in the family caregiving experience. Our goal for this year's conference is to create an experience for you that in some way changes you. You may change your perspective on your caregiving experience, on your purpose and on what's possible.
What's it like to attend our conference? Attendees share their feedback after last year's Third Annual National Caregiving Conference:
- It was great to interact with others who understand my circumstances.
- It was a warm experience. Lots of opportunities for networking and for gaining great information.
- Great Conference, hope I can put at least 1/3 of what I learned to practice.
- The rich content and variety of topics was amazing. I also enjoyed hearing the various perspectives from the panelists.
- I really appreciate the variety of topics in the sessions – from technology to relaxation, self-care to running a business. All sessions were beneficial.
- Exceptional conference and location
- I have been to many continuing education events in my 30+ years as a Dental Hygienist and the Caregiving Conference was hands-down the BEST experience I have ever had. Each presenter was excellent and well versed in their various topics. I wish each session was longer, due to the ample information to cover. The small groups were a great way to have personal discussions and share helpful tips and experiences.
- I look forward to using my new knowledge and plan to come back next year.
- Inspirational event.
- This was my first conference & I attended all day Friday and Saturday. All speakers were excellent. I learned a lot & purchased several books.
- It was amazing. I had lost the last person/my mother in close proximity to the conference. While I wasn’t sure if it made sense to attend the conference, it ended up being a very helpful and healing process to do so. Thank you Denise and everyone I encountered over the two days. You helped.
- WOW! How jammed packed full of awesome sessions this was. I wish I had at least 2 more days there to be able to take it all in. There was so much to learn! I felt like I was back in high school changing classes again and it felt wonderful. I met so many incredible people/caregivers. I shared like I’ve never shared before. Thank you, Denise, for helping make this possible!!! I look forward to next year.
- Felt welcomed and supported. Thank you!
- It was my first and I was honored to be there.
- Absolutely excellent presentations and networking opportunities
- Made new, meaningful friendships.
- It was a very worthwhile Conference, there was an awful lot covered, I will try to go again next year.
- It was an amazing experience to connect with warm, compassionate (family) caregivers and to hear their stories. It was unlike any conference I have ever attended.
- The conference was WONDERFUL!
Our conference will take place at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, conveniently located minutes from O’Hare and a subway ride from downtown Chicago.
Here are the details about our contest, which begins April 28 and ends at Midnight ET on May 1:
- Beginning April 28, post a comment below (scroll down for our comments section) about why you want to attend our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference. You can post a comment once a day. Each comment counts as one entry. If you post a comment once a day for four days, you'll have four entries in our contest. (If this is your first time commenting on Caregiving.com, your comment will need to be approved, which does not affect your contest entry. I will approve your comment as soon as possible.)
- Anyone currently helping or caring for a family member or friend can enter our contest.
- If you win, you will receive your cash prize of $1,000 when you attend our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference in Chicago. In addition, our winners will receive a free registration to our conference.
Good luck to all!
We are so very grateful for the support of the following sponsors of our National Caregiving Conference:
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.