Enter Our NCC19 Contest: Get Me to Chicago!
Enter Our NCC19 Contest: Get Me to Chicago!
We'd love for you to join us for our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference which happens November 7-10 in Chicago. We've got a contest beginning today (October 31) that will help offset the costs of attending our conference.
Enter our contest for a chance to win a $1,000 cash prize or free registration to help with your travel, your hotel and respite care costs to attend the Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference. Anyone who cares for or cared for a family member can enter our contest, which begins today and ends at Midnight ET on November 2.
We’ll choose one random winners on November 3 to receive our grand prize of $1,000 and free conference registration. If you win, you'll receive your cash when you attend our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference in Chicago. (In the past, we've sent money to conference contest winners prior to the conference and then they haven't attended our conference. Our new policy is to award the cash prizes to our winners at the conference.)
In addition, we'll choose three to win free registration to our conference.
Our conference will begin with workshops on November 7 and will conclude with morning and afternoon sessions on November 10. Our NCC19 agenda reflects this year's theme, Our Amazing Difference. Sessions and workshops will be delivered by those who care or cared for a family member because we're the experts in the family caregiving experience. In addition, Illinois Lieutenant Governor Juliana Stratton will deliver our keynote on Friday, November 8, at 8:30 a.m. Our goal for this year's conference is to create an experience for you that in some way changes you. You may change your perspective on your caregiving experience, on your purpose and on what's possible.
What's it like to attend our conference? Attendees share their feedback after last year's Third Annual National Caregiving Conference:
- It was great to interact with others who understand my circumstances.
- It was a warm experience. Lots of opportunities for networking and for gaining great information.
- Great Conference, hope I can put at least 1/3 of what I learned to practice.
- The rich content and variety of topics was amazing. I also enjoyed hearing the various perspectives from the panelists.
- I really appreciate the variety of topics in the sessions – from technology to relaxation, self-care to running a business. All sessions were beneficial.
- Exceptional conference and location
- I have been to many continuing education events in my 30+ years as a Dental Hygienist and the Caregiving Conference was hands-down the BEST experience I have ever had. Each presenter was excellent and well versed in their various topics. I wish each session was longer, due to the ample information to cover. The small groups were a great way to have personal discussions and share helpful tips and experiences.
- I look forward to using my new knowledge and plan to come back next year.
- Inspirational event.
- This was my first conference & I attended all day Friday and Saturday. All speakers were excellent. I learned a lot & purchased several books.
- It was amazing. I had lost the last person/my mother in close proximity to the conference. While I wasn’t sure if it made sense to attend the conference, it ended up being a very helpful and healing process to do so. Thank you Denise and everyone I encountered over the two days. You helped.
- WOW! How jammed packed full of awesome sessions this was. I wish I had at least 2 more days there to be able to take it all in. There was so much to learn! I felt like I was back in high school changing classes again and it felt wonderful. I met so many incredible people/caregivers. I shared like I’ve never shared before. Thank you, Denise, for helping make this possible!!! I look forward to next year.
- Felt welcomed and supported. Thank you!
- It was my first and I was honored to be there.
- Absolutely excellent presentations and networking opportunities
- Made new, meaningful friendships.
- It was a very worthwhile Conference, there was an awful lot covered, I will try to go again next year.
- It was an amazing experience to connect with warm, compassionate (family) caregivers and to hear their stories. It was unlike any conference I have ever attended.
- The conference was WONDERFUL!
Our conference will take place at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, conveniently located minutes from O’Hare and a subway ride from downtown Chicago.
Here are the details about our contest, which begins today and ends at Midnight ET on November 2:
- Beginning today, post a comment below (scroll down for our comments section) about why you want to attend our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference. You can post a comment once a day. Each comment counts as one entry. If you post a comment once a day for three days, you'll have three entries in our contest. (If this is your first time commenting on Caregiving.com, your comment will need to be approved, which does not affect your contest entry. I will approve your comment as soon as possible.)
- Anyone who cares for or cared for a family member or friend can enter our contest.
- Our grand prize winner will receive your cash prize of $1,000 when you attend our Fourth Annual National Caregiving Conference in Chicago and free conference registration. In addition, three additional winners will receive a free registration to our conference.
Good luck to all!
- NCC19 Agenda
- NCC19 CEUs
- NCC19 Virtual Registration
- NCC19 In-Person Registration (Chicago)
- NCC19 Volunteer Registration
- Sponsor or Exhibit
We are so very grateful for the support of the following sponsors
of our National Caregiving Conference,
especially Embracing Carers™, this year's supporting sponsor:
Like this article? Share on social
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.