The first Sunday of every month
11:00pm eastern / 10:00pm central / 9:00pm mountain / 8:00pm pacific / 6:00pm hawaii
Caring for a family member or friend can be a lonely experience. #LateNiteCareChat is a great way to connect with others who care for a family members. We chat with each other on Twitter, listening and sharing our experiences each month.
More information coming soon!
How to Participate
There are a few ways to participate in our twitter chat.
- On twitter.com or in the twitter app, search for the hashtag #LateNiteCareChat and tap on “latest” to follow along.
- If you are a Tweetdeck or Hootsuite user, you can create a new column with the hashtag #LateNiteCareChat to follow the latest tweets.
- Using tweetchat.com or tchat.io, sign in with your Twitter credentials and follow our hashtag: #LateNiteCareChat.
Be sure to follow @caregiving and @takingcareofgmaon Twitter for reminders about our chats!
Looking forward to chatting with you on Twitter on Monday nights!
We can’t believe we have to say this, but…
- Our chat is for those who currently or previously cared for a family member. #carechat
- This is a chat for those who tweet as themselves and not on behalf of others as way to publicize their work. #carechat
- Please, only chat as yourself! Please do not chat on behalf of someone else for the purpose of promoting that person. #carechat
- We gather to support and connect with each other, not to sell, promote or tell another what to do. #carechat
Want to host a #LateNiteCareChat?
Be sure and join the original #carechat on Tuesdays at 1pm eastern.
Like this article? Share on social
Join our mailing list
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter that includes caregiving tips, news, support and more.