Each week, our hour-long Twitter chats will focus on a different topic.
On January 14, Michelle Seitzer (@MichelleSeitzer) will lead our discussion about personality types and caregiving.
1. What’s your personality type?
2. What’s your caree’s personality type?
3. How do the demands of caregiving challenge your personality type?
4. What conflicts do you experience because of your caree’s different personality type?
5. How have you learned to navigate those conflicts/challenges?
6. What personal growth have you experienced as a caregiver that’s surprised you?
7. What types of self-care fill you up most (based on your personality type)?
Looking forward to chatting with you on Twitter every Tuesday!